R. Mac Wheeler


When you publish a book, it's a big deal to the author. But when you publish 24 of them, it's time for everyone else to stop and take notice. Who is this prolific writer with very photogenic pups?

R. Mac Wheeler, of course!



 
Mac is currently celebrating this milestone and you get to reap one of the benefits. Just leave a comment on his blog.

He posts lots of pictures of the Florida landscape on his blog (in the winter, you'll be green with envy and palm trees). His dogs are also frequent targets of his camera. Does that make Mac a puparazzi? Hmm... No wonder his pups try to avoid direct eye contact.

No matter, he treats them well. So stop by and wish Mac well and congratulate him on his 24th. If you leave a comment at his blog, he’ll send you a mobi copy of New Order Apocalypse 1). Not a bad trade, eh?






Mac spins tales around rich, gritty characters with a lot of baggage, and puts them through a bit more grief than they can handle.

               

Visit Mac on his web site where you can peruse his titles or read an excerpt. And don't forget to leave a comment on his blog to score NOA #1


Congrats, Mac! Try to slip in a little sleep now and again. 

***

I'm at Casa South (again) in my world class attempt to see how much more damage I can do to my back. Internet connection is hit or miss out here but I'll try to visit everyone sometime this week for sure.


Comments

Angela Brown said…
I'll have to check it out. Publishing 24 novels is no small feat and definitely deserves Congrats.

Don't hurt yourself too much at Casa South :-)
Maria Zannini said…
Angela: Check him out and try out that free book.

Re: Casa South
Too late. I dun injured myself. Oy!
Maria...thanks for the help in celebrating. You're gr8

I guess my pups are pretty pampered, just by taking a look at the various snacks we keep stocked for them. (need to take a pictures of the lined up cookie jars).

Thanks again for the shout out :)
Take care of yourself. Congrats on to Mac. 24 is very impressive.
Unknown said…
24?! I can't even get 1 right.

Congrats to Mac. :)

Heading over to view the pics. lol
LD Masterson said…
The guy must be doing something right.
Maria Zannini said…
Mac: You can't say no to big brown eyes. I know that from experience.
Maria Zannini said…
Susan: In for a penny, in for a pound. I'm committed now. :)
Maria Zannini said…
Diane and Linda: I know! I was happy with my ten. LOL.